The United Soviet Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Soviet Coalition
All new recruits must fill out the Enlistment form, that is in the USC HQ. Till this is done you will not be able to get premoted or put in a Company/Platton/Squad.
Don't miss out on all the RP fun!
Remeber to Respect other clan members no matter what their rank, weither they be higher or lower than you.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rules of RP

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rules of RP Empty Rules of RP Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:19 am

Soviet

Soviet
Commander

Keep it realistic, if your an ODST/Marine/Army soldier no like dual weilding rocket launchers.
No one man Armys: like nothing like "Then i took on the platoon of brutes in a bare knuckle brawl."
DO NOT POST CONSECUTIVELY or back and forth between 2-3 people, let the others get at least a post in otherwise people can get left way behind.
As for people who are interested in joining the roleplay, NOW is the perfect time. Make sure to fill out the character creation thread and post. But PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU DO NOT UBER YOURSELF.

Regular weapons, AR, DMR, BR, SMG, are fine, but don't have 20 attachments on em.

Personal Defense weapons can be your own customs, but realistic

Keep Grenades realistic

Keep the amount of ammo and weapons you carry realistic.

Ask me if you may have a power wepon for i will be only allowing so many.

You may pick up and use covenant wepons in battle but you can not start a mission withthem: Example starting a mission with a Plasma rifle and a magnum.

Your char must be either in the Army, Marines, an ODST, or a Spartan.
You must ask to be a Spartan this is so it is even i dont wont there to be like 2 ODSTs and 12 Spartans.

*Gear*
when creating you char have him/her have appropriate gear. If your char is a Marine have him/her wear marine armor.
Maines/Army/ODSTs CAN NOT have Spartan gear.
The only gear that Spartans and Maines/Army/ODSTs can both wear is:
Recon - Helmet
Military police - Helmet
Gungnir - Shoulders
UA/BASE SECURITY - Shoulder

https://theusc.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum